Sunwayfoto PNL-Z6II L-Bracket for Nikon Z6II/Z7II
$99.00 inc. GST
- Custom design for Nikon Z6II/Z7II
- One Piece Design
- Arca & RRS Lever Compatible
- Precision CNC machined from solid aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Full Access to all side ports
- Horizontal & Vertical Mounting Positions
- Convex Edges Maintain Camera Placement
- Lightweight Skeleton-Style Design
In Stock 🇦🇺
The Sunwayfoto PNL-Z6II L-Bracket for Nikon Z6II/Z7II Camera is a custom-designed L bracket for a perfect fit with the Nikon Mirrorless Z6II and Z7II. The L bracket is CNC machined from T6061 aircraft-grade aluminium, plus hard-anodized for better resistance to abrasion and corrosion. It features a captive slot design allowing more flexibility for cables and releases when shooting vertically. Safety Stop Screw to avoid accidental dropping of the camera and a mounting screw comes as standard to facilitate and fitting and dismounting.
The Sunwayfoto PNL-Z6II L-Bracket for Nikon Z6II/Z7II allows easy side Connectors access and allows full rotation of the screen. When in portrait mode, due to the mounting screw slot, the user can move the L-bracket away from the camera side to allow for larger cable plugs. The L bracket allows easy switching between horizontal and vertical shooting.
- Arca-style dovetails on both sides of the bracket are compatible with both Arca and Really Right Stuff-style clamps and permit quick switching between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations.
- Two mounting points prevent the camera from twisting or shifting when attached. Additionally, safety stop screws prevent accidental slipping when during installation and removal.
- The left side of the bracket features a gap to permit full access to all of the camera’s ports.
- Skeleton-style design minimizes the overall weight while a CNC-machined aluminium alloy construction, with a black anodized finish, benefits its durability.
WHY USE L-BRACKETS
L-Brackets allow you to quickly mount your camera on your tripod either landscape or portrait. Shaped like the letter “L”, the bracket has two sets of mounting dovetails, mount using either set of dovetails. No need to flop your camera over and down into the notch on your ball head to go vertical. Instead, use an L-bracket and save yourself the hassle and time you’d have to spend recomposing your photo. An L-bracket also keeps your load centred directly on the tripod’s apex – where you can retain the best vibration damping and balance of the tripod.
Compatible with all Arca style clamps, Really Right Stuff clamps(including its lever clamps)
Sunwayfoto PF-XPro2 Custom Base Plate for Fujifilm X-Pro2$89.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Sunwayfoto DPL-06 Universal L-type Quick-Release Bracket$89.00 inc. GST Add to cart
- AVAILABLE ON BACKORDER
Sunwayfoto PFL-XPro2 Custom L Braket for Fujifilm X-Pro2$89.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Sunwayfoto DPL-04R Universal L-type Quick-Release Bracket$89.00 inc. GST Add to cart