Sunwayfoto PNL-D5 Custom L-Bracket for Nikon D4/D4s/D5
$129.00 inc. GST
- For Nikon D4, D4s and D5
- Arca-Type Compatible
- Dovetails on Both Segments
- Machined from Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Fast Portrait & Landscape Switching
- 4.8″ Horizontal Segment
- Several Mounting Positions
- Convex Edge for Preventing Camera Twist
- Sturdier Portrait Orientation
- Reorient & Maintain Head Position
Click Frenzy 15％ Off Ends In
The discount will be automatically applied when the item is added to cart.
The Sunwayfoto PNL-D5 Custom L-Bracket for Nikon D4/D4s/D5 is an Arca-type compatible bracket that enables fast changes between portrait and landscape orientation with your camera without the need to readjust your head and completely recompose the shot. You can simply release the bracket from your Arca-style quick-release clamp, tilt it 90°, and lock the bracket back in place. Using an L-bracket also facilitates a sturdier base of support than tilting an entire head to a 90° position.
Machined from solid aluminum, the PNL-D5 is designed specifically for the Nikon D4, D4s and D5. Safety stop screws prevent the bracket from accidentally being released from its clamp.
- The camera can be mounted in several different positions to achieve proper balance
- Smooth corners with a convex edge to prevent the camera from twisting
- High-quality anodizing ensures a scratch-free finish
- The strap hole provides a spot for fastening a camera strap, for carrying the camera comfortably and securely while it’s mounted to the bracket
- Standard 1/4″-20 screw mounting holes on both the horizontal and vertical segments of the bracket
WHY USE L-BRACKETS
L-Brackets allow you to quickly mount your camera on your tripod either landscape or portrait. Shaped like the letter “L”, the bracket has two sets of mounting dovetails, mount using either set of dovetails. No need to flop your camera over and down into the notch on your ball head to go vertical. Instead, use an L-bracket and save yourself the hassle and time you’d have to spend recomposing your photo. An L-bracket also keeps your load centered directly on the tripod’s apex – where you can retain the best vibration damping and balance of the tripod.