Sunwayfoto PCL-5DIVG Custom L Bracket for Canon 5D IV with Battery Grip
$139.00 inc. GST
- Custom design for Canon 5D IV with Battery Grip
- Battery drawer clearance.
- Precision CNC machined from solid aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Full Access to all side ports
- Horizontal & Vertical Mounting Positions
- Convex Edges Maintain Camera Placement
- Lightweight Skeleton-Style Design
THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE WITH TRACKING
Sunwayfoto PCL-5DIVG Custom L Bracket for Canon 5D IV with Battery Grip is CNC-machined from solid aluminium alloy. The PCL-5DIVG L Bracket from Sunwayfoto enables reliable camera support for both horizontal and vertical shooting on a tripod or monopod. It is dedicated custom design for the Canon 5D IV DSLR with battery grip.
A convex edge design holds the camera to prevent twisting or shifting during use and safety stop screws prevent accidental slipping during installation or removal. The left side of the bracket features a broad gap to allow unrestricted access to the camera’s ports and the skeleton-style design helps to minimize the overall weight. With Arca-style dovetails incorporated on both sides of the bracket, as well as a durable aluminum alloy construction, this L bracket benefits a faster and more efficient tripod workflow.
- Arca-style dovetails on both sides of the bracket are compatible with both Arca and Really Right Stuff style clamps and permit quick switching between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations.
- A convex edge design prevents the camera from twisting or shifting when attached. Additionally, safety stop screws prevent accidental slipping when during installation and removal.
- The left side of the bracket features a gap to permit full access to all of the camera’s ports.
- Skeleton-style design minimizes the overall weight while a CNC-machined aluminum alloy construction, with black anodized finish, benefits its durability.
Why Use L-Brackets
L-Brackets allow you to quickly mount your camera on your tripod either landscape or portrait. Shaped like the letter “L”, the bracket has two sets of mounting dovetails, mount using either set of dovetails. No need to flop your camera over and down into the notch on your ball head to go vertical. Instead, use an L-bracket and save yourself the hassle and time you’d have to spend recomposing your photo. An L-bracket also keeps your load centered directly on the tripod’s apex – where you can retain the best vibration damping and balance of the tripod.
Sunwayfoto PCL-5DsR Custom L Bracket for Canon 5Ds and 5DsR (Discontinued)$119.00 inc. GST Read more
Sunwayfoto DPL-04R Universal L-type Quick-Release Bracket
$89.00inc. GST Add to cart
Sunwayfoto PSL-A6500 Custom L Bracket for Sony α6500$89.00 inc. GST Read more
Sunwayfoto PNL-D750R Custom L Bracket for Nikon D750 (Discontinued)$119.00 inc. GST Read more