Sunwayfoto IRC-64 Panoramic Indexing Rotator Panning Clamp
$189.00 inc. GST
- Load Capacity of 20KG
- Perfect for panoramic shooting
- Arca-Type Compatible
- AM-02 Arca-Type Dovetail Plate Included
- Useful for HDR Panoramic Shooting
- Laser-Engraved Index Markings
- Built-In Degree Dial for Choosing Stops
- Safety Stop Relief Grooves
- Bull’s-Eye Bubble Level
- All Metal Construction
Black Friday 15％ OFF SALE ends in
The discount will be automatically applied when the item is added to cart.
Photograph your world in 360-degree splendor with the Sunwayfoto IRC-64 Panoramic Indexing Rotator Panning Clamp. This clamp is an Arca-type compatible panning clamp which can attach directly to your tripod, or on top of your ball head. When mounted directly on a tripod, it’s a simple panning head. The included Arca dovetail plate allows you to mount the IRC-64 on an Arca-type compatible ball head – it adapts any head with an Arca-type receiver into a panoramic support.
Useful for HDR and other panoramic photography, the clamp rotates a full 360°, and has laser-engraved index marks allowing you to precisely pan your camera between shots. The built-in degree dial with 5-degree, detent click-stops allows you to space shots easily. During adjusting and shooting, safety stop relief grooves help secure your camera plate and prevent unwanted movement. A bull’s-eye bubble level provides visual proof that your camera will be level. For resistance to scratching and corrosion, the IRC-64 features an all metal construction with an attractive, glossy black, anodized finish.
- Grooves in the clamp act as safety stops so that your plate will not slide out of the clamp while you adjust your camera fore and aft
- A long-stemmed clamp locking-knob allows you to use wide plates or cameras and still be able to access the knob
- Aligned scale on the jaw is for accurately controlling the nodal point during panoramic photography for different focal lengths
- Rotating built-in degree dial with 5-degree detent click-stop increments of 0, 4, 8, 12, & 24, and degrees of 0, 15, 30, 45, & 90
- Panning base lock knob allows you to lock base for each exposure
- A bull’s-eye bubble level allows you to level your camera on both the horizontal and vertical axes
|Top Base Diameter|