Sunwayfoto DDH-06 Panoramic Panning Clamp
$115.00 inc. GST
- Smooth horizontal panning
- Laser-Engraved Index Markings
- Safety Stop Relief Grooves
- Bulls Eye Bubble Level
The Sunwayfoto DDH-06 Panoramic Panning Clamp is panning clamp that can attach to your ball head and replace your existing clamp. The clamp rotates a full 360°, and has laser engraved index markings, allowing you to precisely pan your camera between shots.
- Grooves in the clamp act as safety stops so that your plate will not slide out of the clamp while you adjust your camera fore and aft.
- A long-stemmed clamp locking-knob allows you to use wide plates or cameras and still be able to access the knob.
- A bull’s-eye bubble level allows you to level your camera on both the horizontal and vertical axes.
Sunwayfoto FB-28i Ballhead with Screw-Knob Clamp DDC-37 (Discontinued)$149.00 inc. GST Read more
Sunwayfoto DDC-26 Mini Screw-Knob Clamp$49.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Sunwayfoto MCP-01 Mini Clamp Package with Two DDC-26 and Mini-mate$99.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Sunwayfoto DLC-60LX Duo-Lever Clamp$89.00 inc. GST Add to cart