Sunwayfoto DDH-06 Panoramic Panning Clamp
$115.00 inc. GSTAVAILABLE ON BACKORDER
- Smooth horizontal panning
- Laser-Engraved Index Markings
- Safety Stop Relief Grooves
- Bulls Eye Bubble Level
Due to high demand, this product is sold out and available on backorder. Due to COVID-19, shipments from the factory to Australia have been delayed significantly as a result of the grounding of airlines that carry the freight. Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your item.
The Sunwayfoto DDH-06 Panoramic Panning Clamp is panning clamp that can attach to your ball head and replace your existing clamp. The clamp rotates a full 360°, and has laser engraved index markings, allowing you to precisely pan your camera between shots.
- Grooves in the clamp act as safety stops so that your plate will not slide out of the clamp while you adjust your camera fore and aft.
- A long-stemmed clamp locking-knob allows you to use wide plates or cameras and still be able to access the knob.
- A bull’s-eye bubble level allows you to level your camera on both the horizontal and vertical axes.
- AVAILABLE ON BACKORDER
Sunwayfoto DLC-60 Duo-Lever Clamp$89.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Sunwayfoto FB-36IIDL Ballhead with Duo lever Clamp$159.00 inc. GST Read more
Sunwayfoto DDY-58 Discal Clamp 58mm$69.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Sunwayfoto FB-44IIDL Ballhead with Duo lever Clamp$229.00 inc. GST Read more