Sunwayfoto DDH-04 Panoramic Panning Clamp (Discontinued) EX-DEMO
$139.00 inc. GST
- EX-DEMO – Minor signs of cosmetic wear, does not affect use.
- Arca-Type Compatible
- Converts Ball Head to Leveling Base
- Laser-Engraved Index Markings
- Safety Stop Relief Grooves
- Bulls Eye Bubble Level
- AM-01 Arca-Type Plate Included
EX-DEMO – Minor signs of cosmetic wear, does not affect use.
The Sunwayfoto DDH-04 Panoramic Panning Clamp is an Arca-type compatible panning clamp that can attach directly to your tripod, or on top of your ball head. When it is mounted directly on a tripod it is a simple panning head. The included AM-01 QR plate allows you to mount the DDH-04 on an Arca-type compatible ball head, thus turning the ball head into a leveling base, allowing you to pan your camera on axis with the horizon. The clamp rotates a full 360°, and has laser engraved index markings, allowing you to precisely pan your camera between shots.
- Grooves in the clamp act as safety stops so that your plate will not slide out of the clamp while you adjust your camera fore and aft.
- A long-stemmed clamp locking-knob allows you to use wide plates or cameras and still be able to access the knob.
- A bull’s-eye bubble level allows you to level your camera on both the horizontal and vertical axes.
|Top Base Diameter||
AM-01 Arca-Type Plate Included